8 Feb 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Debbie was up early and gone; I had my personal prayer and worked on getting March 2019 journal data and pictures ready to print. When Debbie got back from exercising with Karlene we read and had prayer together. Debbie cooked oatmeal and made toast for breakfast. Autumn forwarded Alex's first email from the M.T.C. to everyone on her list today. I worked on another month in my 2019 journal getting it ready to print in a book. Beth called today and shared with me an experience with Tucker at Andrew's birthday party. The children were at a trampoline park and Beth had ordered pizza for all the children. JC was helping and watching out for the children. He asked Tucker a question and he did not answer. JC observed Tucker closer and saw he had his head bowed and was blessing his food. Another mother saw it and said she had not remember ever seeing another child bless his food on his or her own. I will store up these things and see what Heavenly Father has in store for Tucker. Debbie and Karlene fixed dinner and afterwards Debbie and I read and had prayer before going to bed about 11 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment