Sunday, February 16, 2020

19 Feb 2020, Wednesday

19 Feb 2020, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
10 AM Debbie Physical Therapy 

Debbie and I had prayer and read scriptures.  We had 9 grain cooked cereal with toast and fruit for breakfast.  Debbie went to her PT appointment and I worked on 2019 federal and state income taxes to send to Dan Guinn who getting our taxes ready to submit.  I found notes I made last year on April 17th, 2019 where in Mar 16th and 17th, 2015 I had purchased American Realty Global Trust II (Global Net Lease when I sold).  I had bought bought Correction Facilities Inc. 15 to 20 years earlier.  Debbie and I still need the farm and nursing home information before we sent it to Dan.  I talked to Michael after he got out of school.  He is working on a report which is worth 1/3 of his semester grade that he has to turn in by 9 PM this evening.  Debbie is driving up to Twin Falls to spend time with Shelby on her 16th birthday next Tuesday.  Jodi is painting the girls bedroom and they are sleeping downstairs.  She has the responsibility of feeding a General Authority who is visiting for their State Conference this weekend.  I did not go with Debbie; Jodi has her hands full with planning for Shelby's birthday this weekend (she is going to be gone next week .while Jodi paints her bedroom).  Debbie may be sleeping on the couch but she wanted to be there and left about 2 PM with the car loaded with things she is taking to Twin Falls.  I have all the tax information for 2019, I have received ready to send to Dan Guinn.  I still need one 1099 from Debbie, the estimated taxes we paid last year from Dan Truitt and the K-1 information on the nursing homes and the farm from the accountants.  I studied Hebrew assignment for this week and reviewed last week's.  I called and talked to Debbie a little after 5 PM as she was arriving at Jodi and Tony's in Twin Falls.  I fixed some diner and watched some documentaries on TV and part of War and Peace.  The book was written by Leo Tolstoy; first edition was printed in 1869 in Russia.  I studied Hebrew, called and talked to Debbie; we had prayer and read scriptures before going to bed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment