15 Feb 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
I was us at 7 AM, had prayer and let Debbie sleep. Later when Debbie got up we had prayer and read assignment Extracts of Joseph Smith's History about The Restoration. We ate breakfast and I drove up to the cabin in Heber. Brent Davis and his family, John Moody and family, both families are friends of family, Michael, Autumn, Gavin, Blake and Gracey are staying here for a few day. They have gone sledding at Solder Holler. I brought some light bubs up to the cabin for replacements when the ones in the ceiling go out. I brought back journals from June 2015 to December 2017. Debbie want to make a book and give to the Jelicics when we go to Serbia this spring. I also brought a file with my birth certificate and a pressure cooker Debbie and I brought up that has not been used back with me. I stopped and visited with everyone in Heber. The line was too long at the bowling alley and at the restaurant to stay. I got back home and Debbie and I worked on Hebrew. We have another lesson tomorrow. Debbie and I had dinner and continued to work on Hebrew. I worked on getting 2019 federal, GA and ID tax information ready to send to the accountant in Buchanan, Ga. Debbie and I read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed a little before midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment