4 Mar 2020, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
9 AM Debbie's PT appointment
See Brad Gayle about knot on back
Debbie and I had prayer and watched video, assignment today on the restoration an extract from the Joseph Smith Papers, translation of gold plates. Debbie showered and cleaned up before going to her physical therapy appointment. I had cereal, toast and fruit for breakfast. I made breakfast for Debbie but she was running late and ate when she got home. I worked on editing again my 2019 journal before printing. I called Michael and he helped convert the PDF Alphagraphics sent to me into a Word document. Shalynn Madsen also sent another copy for me to edit; this time it was in Word. Debbie got home and ate breakfast and then went to the gym to walk. Michael wanted to know what the remaining balances we owe on Gateway and Floyd or Chulio Hills nursing homes. I called Snovus Bank in Calhoun and got the balance as of today, Gateway is $161,022 and Floyd is $1,048, 249. I sent the numbers to Michael then went to meet Debbie at the Legacy Center. We walked, talked and studied Hebrew. When Debbie left I stayed and did some weight exercising. I called and checked on Dan and Ora; I also called and checked on Beth. They are all OK. I came home at 1 PM and we ate lunch. I helped clean up the kitchen and then worked on editing my 2019 journal. I finished editing my 2019 Journal when I got the data back to review again in Word. We ate dinner and watched some TV. We read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed around midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment