14 Feb 2020, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
Valentine Day
Debbie was up early, made breakfast and gave me a very nice valentine card. She went to physical therapy and grocery shopping. I worked on 2019 journal. When Debbie got home I went to the post office and mailed the dental floss back that was not the kind I wanted. It was thinner than what I have been using. I also order a new passport with more pages than my old one that had no more space to be stamped when entering a country. Debbie has been working on her Idaho Teachers retirement. I took her at 3 PM to get a facial in Draper. Afterwards we drove back to American Fork and picked up dinner a Zupas. We came home and cleaned up after eating and before going to the Valentine dance at the stake center. We took a desert cake. Refreshments were served. We danced and had some refreshments. We came home before the dance was over and watched a documentary on TV. We spent some time together and got to bed about 11 PM.


No comments:
Post a Comment