12 Feb 2020, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Black home in Lehi from Shelly
Debbie and Karlene went for a walk early this morning. When they got back we had prayer and packed. We ate brunch and took food over to Jalna before leaving for Lehi. I filled the Outback with gas and Debbie drove. I worked on Hebrew alphabet and slept on the way home. We unloaded the SUV and Debbie drove to her physical therapy appointment at 5 PM. She got home and we had dinner. I called Capital One about the charge for the mother of pearl plate I purchased in India not being reversed. I called and they said they needed more proof. A picture of the entire plate and stand, a letter from me stating I received the plate and it was broken when I opened the box. I need a second opinion stating the plate is broken and the pieces are in the packing inside the box. Debbie and I ate dinner and I worked on September of 2019 journal. I have almost 400 pages to get down to about 60 to 70 pages if possible. Debbie and I read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed about 11 PM. Reed went over to check on Jalna, his mother. She would not go to the emergency room to get checked. The family think she has had a mini stroke, maybe several.
No comments:
Post a Comment