Sunday, February 9, 2020

16 Feb 2020, Sunday

16 Feb 2020, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
check on Richard Roy Speechly who confirmed me a member of the Church, 20 March 1966 / Scott Malan Waldron who baptized me pass away this year

Debbie and I had prayer and read scriptures.  We ate breakfast and worked on Hebrew before going to church at noon. I called and face-timed Matthew, Melodie, Madeline, Bella and Ava.  Bella has lost one or two front teeth.  Beth called and I talked to her and Maggie.  They were on their way to one of Maggie's friends.  I could not reach Michael or Rae Lynn.  I texted Bobbi Waldron, Scott's widow, and got a nice reply back.  Debbie and I got ready and went to church.  A young priest, Logan Peck, Sister Rylee and Brother Kade Krahenbuhl, a young couple, who have been married for about 4 months.  Debbie and I attended Sunday School after Sacrament meeting and helped put up the chairs in the overflow, auditorium.  We came home and Debbie cooked dinner. We ate and studied until 6 PM when we attended our Hebrew language class.  Debbie wrote and email Elders Cache and Cooper Traveller.  I wrote and email Sister Alexandra "Alex" McAlpin.  We read and had prayer together before going to bed about 11 PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment