18 Feb 2020, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Take Michael, Autumn and children to the SLC Airport at 4:15 AM
I got up at 3:20 AM and had prayer. I did not turn the light on but Debbie woke anyway. We had prayer together. She got Michael and family something for them to take and eat for breakfast. Michael and I loaded the Land Over and they thanked Debbie and gave her hugs and kisses. Michael drove to the airport and I dropped them off at 4:15 AM; told them I loved them and gave hugs and kisses before driving back home to Lehi. I went back to bed about 5 AM and slept until 8 AM. Debbie and I have already listened to the Restoration video for today and tomorrow. I spent the morning on my 2019 journal which I have download on a USB thumb drive. I took it to Phil Davis after lunch to be printed. I also submitted the addition information to the dispute department at Capital One Visa card on the mother of pearl peacock display dish. I work out at the Legacy Center. Today I mixed up my exercising a little; I walked for about 28 minutes, used weight for about 14 minutes climbed the stair-stepper (715 steps) for 17 minutes. I still need to submit our 2019 tax information to Dan Guinn and work on my Hebrew language homework for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment