1 Mar 2020, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
I was up at 6:30 AM, had prayer and studied Hebrew. I let Debbie sleep. Later we had prayer and read scriptures together. Debbie washed and dried the bed linen and towels. I got a text from Michael; he and Martin are going to fly back tomorrow morning after 9 AM. Debbie and I followed Ryan, Stephanie and the children to church at 9 AM. We attended fast and testimony meeting and sunday school at the Knolls Ward Mission Vision of the Utah Little Valley Stake in St. George. After church we came home and put clean sheet on the bed. We changed clothes and packed the car. We broke our fast and ate lunch with the family. I got a call this pass week from, my cousin, Donna Belle Owens, letting me know her mother passed away this pas week. She died on Wednesday 26th, 2020. She was buried in Pleasant Hill Baptist Church Cemetery. Debbie and I told the family good bye and drove back home to Lehi. I took the garbage and re-cycle containers to the street for contents to be picked up tomorrow. Debbie fixed dinner and we ate before our Hebrew lesson. I tried calling all the children and only got Matthew. I face-time with him and the girls. Later I talked to Michael. Elain called and got Ora on the line and we all talked. She has been out to Pleasant Hill to the farm and the church grave yard. Debbie and I studied Hebrew, read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed about 11 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment