Sunday, February 9, 2020

11 Feb 2020, Tuesday

11 Feb 2020, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
5 AM Idaho Falls Temple 

Debbie and I were up a little after 3 AM and had prayer together at 3:30 AM.  We ate a quick breakfast with Karlene.  Reed Searle came by and we all rode up to the Idaho Falls Temple for an endowment session at 5:00 AM.  I put some name on the prayer roll and Debbie and I stood in the prayer circle.  When we got home, Karlene went to bed and Debbie cooked breakfast for us.  Debbie and Karlene went to Home Depot and purchased another 5 gallons of paint.  I worked on my 2019 journal until about 10 AM when we left to go up to Island Park to work on the condo.  The north (I think, I do not have a compass) wall, floor, ceiling and I supposed roof deck integrity has been compromised because of the water from the roof at the corner of the dormer.  We finished painting the ceiling and walls in the entire condo.  The baseboard has been taken out and new baseboard will be purchased, painted and put back down next week.  (that is the plans now)  Debbie and Karlene brought food and we ate a late lunch.  A.J., Austin and Barrett took a load of trash in their trailer to the dump.  We loaded Karlene's pickup truck with items to take to Deseret Industries.  We got home had dinner and Debbie took food over to her mother.  When she got home we read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed at 11:00 PM.




















No comments:

Post a Comment