21 Feb 2020, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
Exercise at Legacy Center
Family History Center
Study Hebrew
TALKED TO MATTHEW
March 10th, Monday, Tom is coming to work on the cabin in Timber Lakes
I was up a little before 8 AM, had prayer, got dressed and drove to the Legacy Center to exercise fro about 2 hours. I took a sheet of paper with the Hebrew alphabet and a few word I need to memorize. I practiced saying and spelling the Hebrew while I walked. I did some rowing, stair-steps and lifted some weights. When I came home a was having some brunch Debbie called. She was waiting on Jodi and Shelby while they were in the County Education/College department to see if Shelby can do college work her next two years in High School and get her associate college degree by the time she graduates. Debbie and I had prayer. Debbie, Jodi and Shelby are going to the temple when they get out of their meeting. I drove over to the Lehi Family History Center and worked on genealogy. I used a new software, Puzzilla,that is very helpful in gathering names that only need a little if any more supporting documents or information before the name of the person can be taken to the temple to do their work for them. I came home and had dinner, worked on Hebrew, talked to Debbie (Jody and Tony are giving her a birthday party tonight for her friends and Debbie has been helping get food and things ready), and I talked to Matthew. Tom Lucus from Idaho who stained the outside of the Timber Lakes Cabin in Heber last time will start on it again March 9th. This time he has railing on outside as well as caulking and staining. His business partner and programmer, Ty Mathis, has taken all the data codes and software Matthew has been working on for years and paying Ty to write code for. He told Matthew he would give it to him for $1,000,000. He has not taken the medical software he has been developing for Doctor Brent Kimball because Matthew and Brent are still paying him $20,000 a month. I told Matthew this is a good opportunity to thank the Lord for something you think is not so good. The Lord can and will turn it into something better than you can imagine. The Lord makes some great promises to those who think Him for all things that comes into their lives; and the Lord is not slack in keeping His promises. I got a couple more 1099 forms in the mail today for 2019 taxes. I worked on Hebrew until after 10 PM. I had my personal prayer and watched TV until Debbie called after the party and we had prayer together, got to bed about midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment