25 Feb 2020, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Legacy Center gym
Mt. Timpanogos Temple
Clerk - check on Richard Roy Speechly, 20 March 1966 confirmed me member
Debbie and I were up at 7:30 AM, had prayer and read today's information on the restoration or First Vision in April 1920 in preparation for April General Conference this year. Debbie and I went to the gym and exercised. While walking we studied and reviewed the homework assignment for next Sunday's Hebrew lesson. When we got home and showered Debbie had a nice breakfast ready. After eating we drove to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple and spent the afternoon (4 sealing session) getting caught up on family names we had couples and families sealed together. We ate dinner at the temple and stopped at Costco on the way home and filled the Outback with gas. I reached out to Brother Carr, our ward membership clerk, to see if he can locate Richard Roy Speechly who confirmed me a member of the Church on 20 March 1966. Without his birth date he could not get the information; I could not find any information for him on the internet. I sent James and Tina Dave an email and text. Today is Shelby's 16th birthday. She and Debbie have texted. I did some more studying of Hebrew. Debbie and I worked on the internet, genealogy and Hebrew. We read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed about 10:30 PM.
,
No comments:
Post a Comment