Sunday, February 23, 2020

29 Feb 2020, Saturday

29 Feb 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task

I was up about 7 AM, Debbie slept in while I studied Hebrew.  We had prayer and read about the restoration.   Blake called and talked to me.  He and most of his family are in California.  Autumn called later and was taking her brother, Brandon, and his family to the pier to catch their cruise ship.  Michael is at the cabin in Utah with some of the employees from the company they work for.  They have been snow skiing.  Libby's basketball tournament started about noon and went to almost 3:30 PM.  She played well but lost in double elimination.  I drove to Costco and filled the Outback with gas between games.  After the tournament I took Debbie to Urgent Care but they could not help her.  I took her to the Emergency Room at the Regional Hospital and they gave her IV and did a CAT scan.  She has a kidney stone that will take time to pass.  I went to Walgreen Pharmacy and they had already closed.  I went to the Harmons pharmacy and got 5 prescriptions filled just as they were closing at 7 PM.   I went back to the hospital and picked Debbie up.  We went to Applebees for dinner but the line waiting to be served was back up to the front door.  We drove to Harmons; they have a buffet salad.  We got two salads and came home to eat them.  Debbie and I read scriptures and had prayer; I took a shower and shaved before going to bed before 10 PM.  Debbie stayed up, washed and dried clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment