24 Feb 2020, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
LDS Bookstore, phone 877-646-2816, confirmation number #10214580
Sister Alexander Marie McAlpin, Tahiti Papeete Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center, 2005 N. 900 East, Provo, UT 84602
Check on reading glasses
Check with Aetna for reimbursement for Dr. Richards Dentist (Debbie was reimbursed)
Exercise
Work on genealogy
Study Hebrew
Debbie and I were up a little after 7 AM and had prayer together. We got dressed and drove to the Legacy Center and exercised until 8:45 when Debbie had to leave to go to her physical therapy appointment. While we walked we practiced the Hebrew alphabet with the flash cards she has made to study by. When I came home I called the LDS Bookstore and had them correct the address to ship the 18 cinnamon rolls to Sister Alexander Marie McAlpin in the Provo MTC. I had some cereal, fruit and toast with crunchy peanut butter. So far today I have had no inflammation in my knuckles. I went and got the car washed and had the power checked in my reading glasses; they are +3 power. I got home and Debbie was back from her PT appointment. I worked on genealogy and studied some Hebrew.
No comments:
Post a Comment