7 Feb 2020, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
Robyn Johnson 48th Birthday
Debbie was up early and went with Karlene to walk and exercise. I had my personal prayer and email all the children, their spouses and Sister Alexandra McAlpin the address for the 60 day reading of the 200 anniversary of the Restoration. I need to send it to Elder Cache and Elder Cooper Traveller when I get their email address. I worked on getting another month in 1019 from my journal ready to print. I called and left a message for my niece Robyn a happy 48th birthday wish. When Debbie got back we had prayer and studied the restoration assignment for day 7. Later we rode over to Jalna's when she left to go work at the Senior Center here in Lehi collecting money for the meal being served at the center today. We vacuumed and dusted. Debbie washed and dried bed linen and I shoveled snow from the walk ways around the house. Karlene came by and we all left before Jalna got home. She is still driving her car. When we got home, Karlene put a chicken pot pie in the over for me to have for lunch. She and Debbie went back over to Jalna's to try and get her to her doctor's appointment. I worked on 2019 journal and got another month ready to print. I also studied some Hebrew. Debbie and Karlene met with their Brother Reed and had agreed to sell him their part of the 160 or there about of the farm Jalna helped Reed buy for the family. He also is making them equal partners with him in the 700+ potato farm that their grand father and father owned. Debbie and I read the section of the restoration assignment for Feb. 7th and had prayer together before going to bed about 11:30 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment