3 Mar 2020, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
8 AM Skype with Mirko and Ljubica
5 PM have the missionaries (Elders) for dinner
Up about 7:30 AM; Debbie and I had prayer and watched a video more on the restoration, with Joseph Smith using the Urim and Thummim and a sear stone in translating the gold plates. At 8 AM we Skyped with Mirko and Ljubica in Serbia. We will be visiting them in Serbia next month before going on the cruise, missionary reunion, with some of the senior missionaries and President David and Sister Judith Grant. Their daughter, Bojana, is doing well working with the Montenegro women's national hand ball team. Debbie cooked a nice breakfast this morning. Jodi called Debbie and Beth called me. She has let Michael, Autumn, Matthew and Melodie know about the text messages she found on JC's cell phone to and from another woman. I told her that if Debbie asks me any questions I will not keep it from her. I called Family Search Church Offices in SLC and got their help in entering the death information on Faye Marie McAlpin Belle into Family Search. I worked on genealogy and Hebrew vowels and words. Debbie cooked dinner for the Elder Marshall from Auburn, Alabama. His dad teaches there, and Elder Hendrick from California. Debbie fixed homemade chili and cornbread. For desert she fixed lava cake and ice cream. They left a spiritual message and we had prayer with them before they left. I helped clean the kitchen and then went through and eliminate pictures from my computer from 2012 through 2017 trying to free up space on my google drive. Debbie and I read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed about 10:30 PM. I sent Sister McAlpin an email yesterday and a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts through the MTC Post Office today.
No comments:
Post a Comment