Saturday, January 4, 2020

8 Jan 2020, Wednesday

8 Jan 2020, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task

We were up about 7:30 AM, had prayer and read scriptures together.  We went to the gym at Legacy Center and did some exercising for an hour; I kept my heart rate up to about 140- bpm for 50 minutes on the track and weight room.  Then cooled down for about 10 minutes.  We came home and I had a spinach, bell peppers, tomato and cheese omelet.  Debbie is fasting for blood work she is having done later.  She showered and got ready while I worked on answering emails and texts about the cruise in a couple of weeks.  I took Debbie to Family Practice and she saw Brad Gale. She is having her records sent over from Premier Medical Clinic.  She has been seeing a Dr. Toran MacArthur.  She has an appointment to see a physical and rehab therapist tomorrow morning here in Lehi at 9 AM.  Debbie and I got home and ate a late lunch or early dinner at 4 PM. The cabin in Timber Lakes at Heber was cleaned by Joshua Steffen and Mary Brown's crew with Finish Touch Cleaning cleaned the cabin August 12th and September 3rd.  They are calendared to clean it again tomorrow on January 9th and on Monday January 13th.  I have them coming again on Monday, February 3rd.  I studied Hebrew and worked some on the lesson for Saturday, Jan 25th to teach the grand children the last night of the cruise.  Debbie and I read scriptures and she worked on the questionnaire from the physical therapy and rehab company she has an appointment with in the morning.  We had prayer and got to bed about 1 AM.   

No comments:

Post a Comment