1 Feb 2020, Saturday
1 Feb 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Email Karen and give her information for shuttle service to and from airport - Travel Bound Lemo Service driver in Rome Italy: Dhimiter Pope we met when we were in Rome in Sep. 2014 phone +39-32722940760
email dimitripope@gmail.com
vacuum and clean house
Karlene, Joe L, Bracken, Katie, Sawyer (7), Maverick (5), Nettie June (4), and Betsy (2 1/2) (children), Tanner and Ashton (who is expecting in about 7 months) spending the night
Debbie was up about 6:30 AM. I got up later when I had my 8 hours of rest. We had prayer, got dressed and went to Tate's basketball game at 9 AM. At 11 AM we went to Tylee's basketball game and at 1:00 PM we went to Porter's basketball game. Jared is the assistant coach. The younger children stayed at the house with Tylee during Porter's game. Debbie and I went shopping at Costco for a few item we were getting low on at the house and I picked up my prescription at the Costco pharmacy from Dr. Morris. When we got home we finished vacuuming and mopping the floors. Karlene and Joe L. arrived, later Tanner and Ashton arrived but Ashton was sick throwing-up, and Bracken, Katie and the children, Maverick, Sawyer, Nettie June (named after Bracken's grand mother), and Betsy. Debbie and Karlene visited wile everone else went to bed. I waited on Debbie to read scriptures and had prayer. President Nelson asked those who are fasting this weekend to remember the people who are suffering with the coronavirus, severe pneumonia. Most are in China now but it is spreading throughout the world. Last month we were asked to fast for the people in Austria who were being devastated by the fires there. These are challenging days for the people of this earth. Debbie and I got to bed about 12:30 AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment