Prioritized Daily Task
Ernie Brown's 73rd birthday
9:00 AM Debbie's physical therapy appointment.
In my notes:
Tibetan Proverb
The secret to living well and longer is:
Eat half, walk double, laugh triple and
Love without measure
Birthday are good for your health.
Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer.
We had prayer and Debbie went to her physical therapy appointment at 9:00 AM. I sent pictures of the shipping box, broken pieces and the inlaid mother of pearl display plate to Capital One dispute charges division in regards to the purchase with G.M. Creation in India. When Debbie got home we went to the Legacy Center to exercise for an hour. I called and talked to my sister, Elain Brown, in New York. She was cutting Jake Lively, her grandson's hair. I told her we saw her, Blake and Robyn at the premier of Blake's new movie. I asked her if she had talked to Ernie and wished him a happy birthday. She said she had but when I told her I was going to call she asked me to not call him; just trust her, which I did. I still do not have the data and pictures in my 2019 journal in a format that can be printed. After dinner, Debbie and I read scriptures and had prayer. We watched some of the episodes of a series. I got to bed about 1 AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment