Prioritized Daily Task Depart SLC 11:21 am DELTA flt. 1148 Arrive OAKLAND, CA 12:24pm DELTA 1148 and return from OAKLAND, CA 1:15 pm to SALT LAKE CITY 4:03 pm Tuesday Jan. 28th - Basic economy
Pick-up Dollar Rental Car at Oakland Airport
Jan 16, 2020 1:00 pm Oakland (OAK) Car type, Midsize SUV Ford Escape or similarPick-up instructions: Airline passengers-follow signs to the baggage claim area. Proceed outside to the common airport shuttle. The shuttle will take you to the rental car facility.
Pickup Tucker
Spend night at Brett and Rae Lynn Debbie and I were up about 6:30 AM, we had prayer and read/listened to scriptures in 1 Nephi chapter 18. We ate breakfast, weighed our luggage and call Uber to come and pick us up and the driver took us to the SLC airport. We checked our luggage and went through security; Global Entry works well. Debbie took a picture of us in the airport. We caught our flight to Oakland. When we landed it took about 2 hours to get from Salt Lake to Oakland. We went to the car rental center and got our SUV. They did not have enough help and the lines were long. Thrifty and Dollar Car rentals use the same counter and when we arrived they had only one person working. It was raining and wen we got our car, Debbie's suitcase would not fit in the back so we could close the lid. They were nice and switched out a larger SUV for us. To get out of the parking lot we had to wait because only on bay was open and the lard working had to complete the paper work. It took us longer to get the rental car than it did to fly down. We got to Beth's about 4:15 PM, visited with Beth, Maggie and Andrew. We took a picture of Beth and Tucker before leaving. We drove from Brentwood down to Clovis. On the way Matthew called. He has been here in Brentwood and Clovis doing business with the nursing homes JC and Brent have set up for him to meet with. We passed in the night on the way down to Rae Lynn and Brett's. Debbie and I played with the boys. I went and picked up salads and filled the SUV with gas at Costco. I had family prayer with the family and later before going to bed Debbie and I had prayer together. I visited with Brett and answered most of his questions about the nursing homes in Georgia. I sent a text message to Michael, Matthew, JC and Andy to have a conference meeting to discuss the nursing homes at 9 AM Pacific Standard Time. I took a shower before going to bed.
![]() |
| Debbie and me at the SLC Airport |
| Beth and Tucker |

No comments:
Post a Comment