Prioritized Daily Task
| Sat 18-Jan-20 | DL1140 | Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) | departs 10:15 A.M. arrives 5:39 P.M. |
| Transfer in ATL to DL0629 departs 7:20 PM arrives 8:53 PM | |||
Orlando MCO Airport to Holiday Inn Express Hotel
Orlando, FL (MCO) - Holiday Inn & Sts Unvrsl, 2-Bedroom/2-Bath Suite
|
Ethan, Luke and Tucker were awake about 6:30 AM and woke Debbie and me. I had my personal prayer before showering. We all got ready and went down to the area set aside for serving breakfast. I woke Alex, Gavin, Blake and Gracey. Every one ate and we had family prayer in our room before check out and boarding the shuttle to the LAX Airport. We got all the children 12 and under through on Global Entry and one bag free check in for everyone. We boarded Delta Flight 1530 to Atlanta about 10 AM. I bought some food for everyone who wanted something to eat. Gavin, Blake and Alex paired up with Ethan, Tucker and Gracey and helped them with their home work assignments. We landed in Atlanta and had dinner. Debbie took Alex and Gracey to a sit-down restaurant and I took the boys to Chic-fil-A. We boarded our flight about 7 PM and traveled on Delta to Orlando. Jimmy, our shuttle driver, met us at baggage claim and after we got our luggage took us to Holiday Inn Express . We checked in; Alex and Gavin stayed in the standard deluxe 2 bed room and Debbie and I stayed with Blake, Ethan, Tucker, Luke and Gracey in the suite. We had a family meeting and I reviewed over the itentiary for the coming week. We had family prayer. Alex and Gavin went to bed and the children in our room watched TV until about 12 midnight. Debbie and I had prayer before going to bed.
| In the Shuttle on the way from MCO Airport to Holiday Inn Express |
No comments:
Post a Comment