Prioritized Daily Task
Cruise on Royal Caribbean, Harmony of the Sea
My name is Marla Rivera , and I am thrilled to serve as your Royal Genie
· 19Jan- Port Canaveral/Orlando depart 4:30 PM
· 20Jan-Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
· 21Jan- cruising at sea all day
· 22Jan- Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
· 23Jan- Roatan, Honduras 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
· 24Jan-Cozumel, Mexico 7:30 AM to 5 PM
· 25Jan- Cruising at sea all day
26Jan- Port Canaveral /Orlando arrive at 6:00 AM
call 407-287-6669, George, Dispatcher at Select Trans Florida to Change meeting time and location for church tomorrow because of the checkout time on the cruise ship for 11:3-AM at the Windemere Ward to a 9:15 AM Shuttle pick up at dock in Port Canaveral and taking us to the Bumby Ward for church at 10:30 AM 4020 South Bumby Avenue ORLANDO, Florida 32806-7209 United States
7:30 PM Dinner at Chops Grill
Family meeting with Grandpa
Debbie and I had prayer together and called the dispatcher; his name was George and changed the time of our pick-up tomorrow morning from 10:30 AM to 9:15 AM. The children are up and going. Every one ate breakfast, Anna, our house keeper cleaned our room. I went to the photo gallery and got the photo I purchased, put on my phone and computer as a screensaver photo. I went to the gym and did a little walking. It is about 1/2 mile track around the ship's deck located on deck 5. I really have not gain any weight this week on the cruise. I have eat right, done push aways from the table before eating too much and done a little exercising. Debbie and the children went to a sushi making class. They were all given a certificate for completing the class. I had a little time today to study Hebrew wile Debbie and the children went Ice Skating. I sent some pictures to Ora and Dan and their two girls, Amy and Susan and her children. Things are winding down; I went to the Flow Rider so the children could ride the wave. After it closed they went to the hot tub and I came back to the room. They have spent a lot of time this week riding the wave and in the hot tubs. There is something for all ages from the carousel for the little ones to the casino for the older adults etc. We all met in the room and had a blessing on the food before going to dinner at Chops. I had rack of lamb with mint jelly again. Debbie and some of the children had filet mignon and for desert we all had Cherry Jubilee with vanilla ice cream. When we got back to the room I took an hour or more to talk with and teach the children with stories and examples from my own life, my father's and others about honesty, integrity and character. Debbie led us in family prayer. Gavin and Alexandra went to the other room and Debbie and I had prayer together. It took us until about 1:00 AM to get Blake, Ethan, Tucker, Luke and Gracey to settle down and go to sleep.
![]() |
| View from exercise room |
![]() |
| Track on deck 5 |
![]() |
| carousel |

Tucker checking out where we have been













No comments:
Post a Comment