Prioritized Daily Task
Cruise on Royal Caribbean, Harmony of the Sea
My name is Marla Rivera , and I am thrilled to serve as your Royal Genie
· 19Jan- Port Canaveral/Orlando depart 4:30 PM
· 20Jan-Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
· 21Jan- cruising at sea all day
· 22Jan- Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
· 23Jan- Roatan, Honduras 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
· 24Jan-Cozumel, Mexico 7:30 AM to 5 PM
· 25Jan- Cruising at sea all day
26Jan- Port Canaveral /Orlando arrive at 6:00 AM
It was about midnight before Debbie and I had prayer. We got the children up. They were all sound asleep at 7:30 AM. At 8:00 AM when we went to breakfast I knocked on Alex and Gavin's door and woke them. We met Maria, our jenny, and she took us through the exit lines and we checked off the boat at 8:45 AM. We walked down the pier to CocoCay, to Thrill Park. I had bought tickets for the 7 children for this excursion. The water slide is 135 feet high, the tallest in North America. Debbie and I rested and read while the children played. I took a tour around the island while the children played. Clouds came in and it started to rain. I found the children and took a picture of them and a friend. We all went back to the ship in the rain about 1:30 PM. The children went to lunch first; Debbie and I showered and cleaned up before going to lunch. We set at a table with another couple. The husband's name was Bud from up north. He has a birthday tomorrow and will be 76. What are the odds we would sit with total strangers with the same birth date. After lunch we came back to the room and went with the children to the surfing and boogie board wake pool. The adult had to be with someone under the age of 18. It started to rain again and Debbie and I came back to the room. Blake, Ethan, Tucker, Luke and Gracey all went to the hot but until 5:00 PM when we went to dinner at the Hibachi Teppanyaki Restaurant. The chief cooked the meal in front of us. Maria came in and checked to make sure we were enjoying the experience and the meal. She had made arrangement for us to see a show but some of the player or actors were injured and the show was canceled. She sent food, pizza, chips, dip, noodles and beef, 3 different alcohol free mixed drinks, to the room at 9:00 PM enough for all 9 of us. The children went to Johnny Rocket's after dinner for milkshakes. When everyone got to the room about 7:30 PM Blake taught the Come Follow Lesson for the evening. Ethan led us in family prayer and blessed the food that was sent by Maria. There was a movie on the big screen on the end of the ship that Gracey set on our balcony and watched while the boys and Alex watched a movie on the TV in our family room. Gracey did not stay out on the balcony long before coming inside. After the movie Alex and Gavin went to room 8723 and we got the other children to bed. Debbie and I had prayer and got to bed about 12:30 AM
| Luke catching food in his mouth pitched by the chief - family and Maria Rivera, our jenny, watching |


No comments:
Post a Comment