Saturday, January 4, 2020

12 Jan 2020, Sunday

12 Jan 2020, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
Baylen Johnson 17th birthday
9:00 AM Founders Park 1st Ward
12:00 Noon Founders Park 5th Ward

I got up about 6:30 AM, had prayer, showered and shaved.  Debbie was up early and got breakfast for Camden, Ocie and Braddock.  She prepared oatmeal for her and me.  I let Autrey sleep.  Debbie took the other children to church at 9 AM.  Camden had has an assignment to get the other deacons to church each Sunday.  He walks to their house and get them and they all walk to church together.  When Autrey woke I gave him some of his medicine and later scrambled 4 eggs and made him some toast.  I called Baylen on Robin's phone (his mother) but not answer.  I left him a happy birthday wish.  Patrick and Anndalyn went straight to church from Park City.  I asked Autrey if he wanted be to give him a blessing and he said he was OK.  I did kneel and asks Heavenly Father to bless him to get well and none of the other members of his family and Debbie and me not to get sick.  He got up and came up stairs.  I scrambled four eggs and he ate most of them.  The first real food he has eaten in days.  I spent time with him telling him stories about Joseph Smith and others including myself when I was about his age.  After sacrament, Ocie was acting up so Anndalyn brought her home.  She went back to be set apart for a new calling in the ward's young women's program.  After church Debbie came home with most of the children.  I got dressed and drove to church.  I attended the first half of priesthood in one of the wards that meet in the same building as the 1st and 5th Ward.  I attended the sacrament meeting at noon in the Founders Park 5th Ward.  Addy Wheeler, a youth, Sister Courtney Fredrickson and her husband, Skyler Fredrickson was the concluding speaker.  After sacrament meeting I came home.  Anndalyn had dinner ready and Patrick came in behind me.  Debbie and I stayed and ate lunch with them.  Autrey was doing better.  I packed the Outback and we came home.  I baked some cornbread and we had salad, white/navy beans with cornbread similar to what my Mother, Grannybug, used to make.  I talked/face-timed Michael, Autumn, Gavin, Blake and Gracey; Matthew, Melodie, Madeline, Isabella and Ava; Beth (JC is in Texas at a miniature vibrating board football convention; and Rae Lynn, Brett, Ethan, Luke, Owen, Brody and Weston.  Elain, my sister, called and we talked.  Debbie and I reviewed over our agenda for the cruise starting in a week.  Debbie and I read scriptures in the Book of Mormon and had prayer together before going to bed about 9 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment