Wednesday, January 29, 2020

3 Feb 2020, Monady

3 Feb 2020, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
9:00  AM  Debbie's PT appointment
Put air in rear passenger tire of Land Rover
10:00 AM Phil Davis at Alpha Graphics - To covert Blogger data and pictures to PDF format (from Google support)
I suggest copying/pasting your blog into a Google Docs document and then downloading to PDF format via File > Download as ... Journal 2019
Blog Booker -  https://help.edublogs.org/blog-to-book/ 
https://blogbooker.com/getin.php?em=6c656e6d63616c70696e40676d61696c2e636f6d&token=88kPZw3AUqXieaMUcPjJL5HwHIDSSKGk
Standard Plan:  $29.90  Transaction ID:6hj3d528
Ref:  UOkKpWyu4xNJY6Gc2dOVisfSEChUmZ1L
Limo driver, Dhimiter Pope, when we visited Rome Italy Temple site in August 2014, contact

Export your blog

When you back up your blog, you get an .xml file of the posts and comments:
  1. Sign in to Blogger.
  2. Select the blog to back up.
  3. In the left menu, click Settings > Other.
  4. In the "Import & back up" section, click Back up Content > Save to your computer.
Legacy Center - exercise

3:30 PM - Open Class, teacher , Schaffer Shannon every monday at 4:00 PM
1:15 PM Ultra Sound Appointment, 1982 Pleasant Grove Blvd. Suite L, Pleasant Grove, UT (ultrasound for arteries in neck to head) phone 801-563-0333
House cleaning at cabin by new house cleaners
Legacy Center - exercise
4:00 PM - Open Class, teacher , Schaffer Shannon every monday at 4:00 PM

The medicine I got from Dr. Morris I think will work.  I did not have to get up at all last night to go to the restroom.  I slept 8 hours.  Debbie and I had prayer before she left to go to see the physical therapist for her ankle, foot and shoulder.  I took the Land Rover and got some air in the back passenger tire and then to see Phil Davis.  It took some time but Phil was able to down load my 2019 Journal from Blogger to a word document with pictures so he can print in in a book.  He is sending me a file in in Word to review and edit before printing.  The 2019 book will be the same quality as the 2017.  I took the Land Rover to Costco and filled it with gas, got air put in the tires so the low pressure light went off.  I returned the dental floss and go a refund on my Visa credit card.  I came home and waited until 4 PM for the Hebrew Language Open Class with Shannon Schaffer as the instructor.  The tags when I open the site, https://student.eteachergroup.com/course-details/SLDKsdMMPTxUJ0uSHhmr5g2,
showed an open class every Monday at 4:00 PM.  We waited until about 6:45 PM and the class never came on line.  I emailed and texted Dhimiter Pope, our limo driver Debbie and I had in Rome, Italy back in August 2014.  I gave him Karen Taveno, our tour planner, and asked him to contact her to get our pick-up date and location to take us to the airport and any other place she has planned for us to go where we need taxi or limo service.  At 7:30 PM we drove in the snow to the movie theater in Thanksgiving Point and saw the movie, "1917".  A story set in World War I.  We got home, had some soup and Debbie had a salad for a lite dinner.  We read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed about 11:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment