Prioritized Daily Task
Cruise on Royal Caribbean, Harmony of the Sea
My name is Marla Rivera , and I am thrilled to serve as your Royal Genie
· 19Jan- Port Canaveral/Orlando depart 4:30 PM
· 20Jan-Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
· 21Jan- cruising at sea all day
· 22Jan- Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico Chacchoben Mayan Ruins and Bacalar Seven Color Lagoon 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
· 23Jan- Roatan, Honduras 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
· 24Jan-Cozumel, Mexico 7:30 AM to 5 PM
· 25Jan- Cruising at sea all day
26Jan- Port Canaveral /Orlando arrive at 6:00 AM
Debbie and I were up early and had prayer. Some of the children went to breakfast but most of them slept until the last minute. We supposed to meet Maria at 10:50 AM but some of the grand children had to got back to the room two or three time to get things they had left. Maria met us at the elevator on the 8th deck at the rear of the ship. She got us to the head of the line to get off the ship with about 6 thousand people trying to get off. We had not gone but a few yards and one of the children was playing and dropped their suite/room card in the sea. We stopped Maria before she left and had her go and get him a new card. When we left we were in a long line of people. There were 4 ships unloading passengers for excursions. We had to walk what seemed like a mile to get to our shuttle for our tour of the Chacchoben Maya ruins. Rosa our tour guide and Isaac our shuttle driver took us to the ruins and gave us a very nice tour. Issac drove us on narrow dirt roads in the jungle past small pineapple fields that had been cleared in the jungle to a Bacalar Lagoon. There was a small resort carved out of the jungle that was very nice. We were all served a late lunch and then went kayaking. We took pictures and the shuttle brought us back to Puerto Costa were we got back on board. We went to dinner at the Sobar Mexican Restaurant and some of the grand children went dancing in the street with the people who work on the ship. Each restaurant we have tried has been very good but tonight the chief made guacamole dip at our table. It was the best guacamole dip I have ever ate. Debbie wrote the receipt as he was mixing and grinding (GUACAMOLE - ONION, GARLIC, CILANTRO AND AVOCADOS). We came back to the room and Tucker taught the lesson from Come Follow Me, I Nephi 13. I played half of the talk by Paul Harvey from the 1960s, "If I Were The Devil".
We had family prayer and the children watched the last part of the air show (tight rope) from our balcony. I took some pictures and sent some to the family. Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed about midnight.


Debbie and I were up early and had prayer. Some of the children went to breakfast but most of them slept until the last minute. We supposed to meet Maria at 10:50 AM but some of the grand children had to got back to the room two or three time to get things they had left. Maria met us at the elevator on the 8th deck at the rear of the ship. She got us to the head of the line to get off the ship with about 6 thousand people trying to get off. We had not gone but a few yards and one of the children was playing and dropped their suite/room card in the sea. We stopped Maria before she left and had her go and get him a new card. When we left we were in a long line of people. There were 4 ships unloading passengers for excursions. We had to walk what seemed like a mile to get to our shuttle for our tour of the Chacchoben Maya ruins. Rosa our tour guide and Isaac our shuttle driver took us to the ruins and gave us a very nice tour. Issac drove us on narrow dirt roads in the jungle past small pineapple fields that had been cleared in the jungle to a Bacalar Lagoon. There was a small resort carved out of the jungle that was very nice. We were all served a late lunch and then went kayaking. We took pictures and the shuttle brought us back to Puerto Costa were we got back on board. We went to dinner at the Sobar Mexican Restaurant and some of the grand children went dancing in the street with the people who work on the ship. Each restaurant we have tried has been very good but tonight the chief made guacamole dip at our table. It was the best guacamole dip I have ever ate. Debbie wrote the receipt as he was mixing and grinding (GUACAMOLE - ONION, GARLIC, CILANTRO AND AVOCADOS). We came back to the room and Tucker taught the lesson from Come Follow Me, I Nephi 13. I played half of the talk by Paul Harvey from the 1960s, "If I Were The Devil".
We had family prayer and the children watched the last part of the air show (tight rope) from our balcony. I took some pictures and sent some to the family. Debbie and I had prayer together before going to bed about midnight.








No comments:
Post a Comment