Prioritized Daily Task
Story of the Bees at the Children's Museum send to Alexander Zardic in Cacak
I was up about 7 am, had prayer, talked to Debbie and we had prayer together. I showered, shaved and got dressed. Matthew cooked pancakes for the girls and I made cream of wheat for us. Later I washed the pots, pans, put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen. We drove to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake City. The girls enjoyed it as much as if it had been Disney Land. Afterwards we toured the part of Temple Square that is still open, the Tabernacle and the North and West Visitor's Center. When we left Matthew took us to dinner at the Texas and Brazil Steakhouse at City Creek Center. After dinner Matthew and Melodie took the girls back to the cabin to go to bed. I drove home in Lehi and picked up the mail. I also packed some clean clothes and talked to Debbie on the phone. She and the family there in N.C. went to see the Chinese Lights. Debbie and I had prayer together and I drove to the cabin in Heber. Beth called and told us Maggie was playing with Tucker and Owen last night and fell and fractured her right arm. I wrote in my journal and had prayer before going to bed about midnight.
When a scout bee finds food she takes the nectar back to the hive and does a waggle or round dance to let the other bees know where and how far the food is they found before depositing the nectar in the honey comb. Almost all the bees are female bees.
No comments:
Post a Comment