Saturday, January 11, 2020

14 Jan 2020, Tuesday

14 Jan 2020, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Call Laura email report on Royal Caribbean and CocoCay question about the park phone number for Signature Shuttle

Debbie and I had prayer about 7:30 AM and read scriptures in the Book of Mormon. Debbie ate oatmeal for breakfast and I started working on details for our cruise in the Caribbean and Mexico.  I think we have all the final details worked out with flights, rental cars, hotels, transfers, cruise, dining and excursions.  I called AT&T and got the international calling plan for about 7 days on Debbie's phone for $10 a day.  I filled the car with gas and I got some copies made of the picture of Gavin and Alex on the beach when they were small with the caption at the bottom I have tried to remember since the children were small.  Debbie and I went to the gym and exercised.  We walked together and I did about 25 minutes of rowing and spent a little over an hour in the Legacy Center gym.  We came home and had some vegetables for dinner.  I texted Matthew and Melodie Jackie Leckie and Valerie Leckie's phone numbers 801-879-2356 and 801-455-9256 who will be our new house cleaners at the cabin in Timber Lakes.  We read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed.  I studied Hebrew today.

No comments:

Post a Comment