Wednesday, January 1, 2020

6 Jan 2020, Monday

6 Jan 2020, Monday
Prioritized Daily Task
Blake McAlpin's 14th Birthday; call at 1:30 PM MST
Doctor for annual physical


Debbie and I had prayer together over the phone.  I went to the gym at Legacy Center and exercised for about an hour, came home,showered and shaved before going to see Brad Gayle for my annual physical at the Family Practice on Main St. in Lehi.  I think I am in fair shape except for my prostate which continues to swell and the passage way is getting smaller after the surgery to ream it out and make the canal larger.  The blood work will be back from the lab in 10 days to a couple of weeks.  I went by Walmart and picked up some groceries and filled the car with gas at Costco.  I called and talked to Blake and wished him a happy 14th birthday.  All the family was at lunch except for Gavin who could not take off from school. I watched some TV and worked on Hebrew.  I put 3 bags of salt pellets in the watersoftner tank this evening.  I sent Pat and Anndalyn a text wishing them a happy 14 anniversary.  I put some zuquini squash in the over and baked it for dinner.  I talked to Debbie; we had prayer.  She is leaving tomorrow to come home.  I talked to Michael later today; he has not heard anything from JC or Brett.  He said he would talk to them this evening and learn if they are interested in being involved in Friendship, Gateway and Floyd Nursing Homes in North Georgia.  I asked him to get them to email or text him their answer, this to important to be intercommunicated.  I worked on Hebrew until about 10:30 PM; brushed my teeth and had my personal prayer before going to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment