2 Feb 2020, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
Andrew "Drew" William Davis's 6th Birthday
Luke Hobbs' 11th Birthday
Debbie was up early and cooked german pancakes for everyone. The girls Nettie and Betsy had fruit-loop cereal before going to church at 9 AM with their dad, Brackan. I face-timed Luke and wished him a happy birthday. I saw and talked to everyone except Ethan and Brett. I tried to call Andrew and wish him a happy birthday but got Beth's answering machine. I left him a happy birthday greeting. I showered, shaved and got ready for church at 12 Noon today. Debbie and I attended sacrament/testimony meeting then sunday school; Sister Jane Haws, Jim and Jamie Barnes were at church today. Their 3 year mission is over to the Young Single Adult Stake. We came home and I took two jars of strawberry jam to Jane and two jars to Jim and Jamie. Two families I have been assigned to minister too. When I got home Debbie fixed dinner and we broke our fast. I called and face-timed Beth and Andrew and wished him a happy 6th birthday. Debbie and I sent e-birthday-cards to Luke and Andrew. I texted Michael and we will pick him, Autumn and Alex in their Land Rover Autumn parked here at the house. The break light and low tire pressure light is on in the Land Rover. I called and face-timed Michael letting him know. I will put some air in the passenger side right rear tire tomorrow. They fly into SLC Airport on Delta this Tuesday at 4:05 PM from Orange County, CA. I took the garbage and recycle containers out to the street. Pick-up by the city is tomorrow morning. At 6 PM today I have my first Hebrew class. Debbie set in on it and I think she may study it with me. We studied and did homework assignment afterwards. We read scriptures and had prayer together before going to bed about 11 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment