Sunday, November 22, 2020

30 Nov 2020, Monday

 30 Nov 2020, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task

8 AM Legacy center to exercise

9 AM Debbie at Legacy center to exercise 

10:30 AM Debbie help Laura put up her Christmas tree and lights at her home

2 PM - appointment Pibcoa - Rebecca, owner (meeting canceled because she was sick) Spoke to her on the phone at 10:30 AM.   I talked to Dr. Marc Wall in Georgia before I talked to Rebecca who owns the Pibcoa franchise in Lehi.  Debbie has stopped seeing improvements and her treatments are stopping.  I told Rebecca I have felt some feelings in my sinus cavity a couple of days when the treatments were up and down my spine.  I told her and also asked if more time is needed, 6 months, and then I would have an X-ray and MRI of the head to see if anything could be seen of improvements or growth of nerves in my sinus with the Olfactory nerve and Olfactory nerve fibers.  She agreed on a discount and I would pay $1,000 a month for 4 visit each week for 6 months, and then do the X-ray and MRI.

Michael called and is on his way with Gavin, Blake, Grace and each one is bringing a friend.  They are all in the R.V. and will be staying at the cabin.  They plan to ski each day this week.  Debbie and I took the Rand Rover and parked it in the Timpanogas Regional Hospital parking lot at 800 N. (Canyon Parkway) and 800 W. in Orem.  They need it to get up to the cabin tonight and the ski resorts tomorrow and the rest of the week.  Debbie and I filled the Land Rover and the Outback with gas.  They will be getting into Orem around midnight tonight.  

I called and talked to Matthew and Melodie.  Later talked to Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment