Sunday, November 15, 2020

23 Nov 2020, Monday

 23 Nov 2020, Monday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Take trash out and recycle out to the street 

8 AM Legacy Center to exercise

10 AM Pibcoa Debbie

11 AM my Pibcoa appointment


Call Toni Kirkham to clean cabin Dec. evening of 23 throught 26




Day 4 of giving thanks:  When I started on day 1 of giving thanks, this seemed like it would be a simple and easy thing to do.  This was not the case.  I have moved forward to day 4 with this experiment of giving thanks daily; I am being required to put more thought into each day than I had expected when I started on this journey.  But I have been able to see beauty in places I had not seen before.  So, I am thankful for a living prophet who give me counsel from our Heavenly Father, who knows what I need, to better to see and understand His love.

                                       Inez and Olin McAlpin
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment