Monday, November 9, 2020

13 Nov 2020, Friday

 13 Nov 2020, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task 

Debbie and I had prayer and read scriptures on the phone.  She went to the Legacy Center to exercise.  

Ethan, Luke, Owen and Brody went to school class on Zoom her at home.

Later they went to their friends who live in the home they moved from here in Clovis.  Rae Lynn and I took Westin when he woke up from his nap and the house cleaners came we drove to Lowe's and I picked up a bolt and nut to repair the one missing on their trampoline.  We stopped at Sherwin Williams Paint store and Rae Lynn paid for the stain for the painter who is coming tomorrow and staining the fence that has just been installed.  We picked Ethan, Luke, Owen and Brody up from their friends.  Rae Lynn dropped us off at home and went to Pana Chang and bought dinner for us and Brett's staff who are working tonight answering a deficiency the state licensure inspectors wrote up from the last 6 days they have spent at the nursing home.  

Debbie has the grand daughters who can come over and spend the night with her.   When they were in bed Debbie and I read scriptures and had prayer.  I had family prayer with Brett when he got home late from work, Ethan and Luke.  Everyone else was in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment