Sunday, November 15, 2020

19 Nov 2020, Thursday

 19 Nov 2020, Thursday

Prioritized Daily Task 

7 AM Legacy Center to exercise  Met Phil Wasdon, age 83. relative of Shayne Wasden, wide receiver at Auburn University.  In  1989 Auburn vs. Florida  - in the 4th quarter with Florida leading 7 to 3; with less than a minute to play, it 4th down and 10 yards to go for a first down  Riggie Slack throws a pass to Shane Wasden in the end zone and Auburn wins.  Shaynes father Bobby Wasden coached high school football.  Shayne went to coach at Troy University in Alabama.  

10 AM Pibcoa Clinic

11 AM Pibcoa Clinic Spoke to Rebecca, owner of the franchise here in American Fork today and have an appointment with her Monday, Nov. 30th. I told Rebecca about the study done by The Univ. of Alberta Medical Facility and written up by Science Daily, Aug. 19, 2020. "Electrical stimulation a week before surgery causes nerves to regenerate three to five times faster, leading to better outcomes."  I ask her if these treatments my wife and I are getting speed up nerve regeneration after the injury by 500% or 500 times as normal.  She said no but does increase the body's ability to heal by 500%.  I ask her to provide me more information.

get Dr. David Kimball (385-203-1215) to give a referral to see Dermatologist, James Macdonald at 220 N 1200 E here in Lehi, phone 801-418-0920.  Made an appointment to see Dr. Macdonal on Jan. 5th.

Reviewed some Hebrew and read in Bartram Travels in the south; North and South Carolina, Georgia, East and West Florida from 1773 to 1776. 

Frederic Church's Olana: An American Treasure - Hudson River School of Art                                https://www.pbs.org/video/wmht-specials-frederic- churchs-olana-american-treasure/

Rae Lynn called and I texted and emailed Autumn.  I think we have communicated well on Christmas presents and family pictures this year

No comments:

Post a Comment