Monday, November 9, 2020

10 Nov 2020, Tuesday

10 Nov 2020, Tuesday

Prioritized Daily Task 

6 AM  MST - prayer with Debbie before she went to the gym to walk and exercise at the Legacy Center in Lehi

7 AM Brett left for work

Oatmeal and cereal milk and fruit for breakfast

8:30 AM - Luke, Owen and Brody start school on Zoom

9 AM Ethan starts school on Zoom

Westin and I played and watched cartoons 

The workers finished putting in the sod for the backyard but asked us to stay off the grass for at least a week to give the roots a chance to take hold

Brett got home from work and put Westin to bed.  He went with Ethan, Luke, Owen and Brody to walk Covey, the dog.  I went with them earlier and took Westin to walk the dog around the neighborhood.  I took a couple of pictures.

I called Debbie and we listened to Conference Talks, read scriptures and had prayer together over the phone.  When Brett got in I had family prayer with him and the boys except for Westin who had gone to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment