29 Nov 2020, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task
Debbie cooked breakfast for everyone.
11 AM Sacrament meeting Zoomed from St. George, Ryan and Stephanie's home ward. Carter, Mackay and Andrew were viedoed with the other primary children in their ward reading scriptures, bearing testimonies and singing earlier and was broadcast on Zoom as part of their sacrament program. After the broadcast was over, Ryan and I administered and passed the sacrament to the family.
2 PM Jared came over with the older children. Jamie stayed home with Jack and Tate who were not feeling well. Debbie had cooked a roast, potatoes, carrots, baked buttered bread. After eating and cleaning the kitchen, Ryan and Stephanie took the children and drove back to St. George.
3:20 PM - Titing settlement over Zoom with Bishop Chad Yates, Lehi 7th Ward
4 PM Drove over to Laura and George's. Debbie took Laura a birthday present and spent time with the family. Laura and the children were playing games and George was cooking. When Debbie and I left we took some of their garbage they did not have room for in their trash containers. We brought it home and put it in our trash can.
I tired calling Michael, Matthew, Beth and Rae Lynn but go not answere. I left messages on their answering machines for their cell phones.
No comments:
Post a Comment