14 Nov 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
Susan Robinson 51st Birthday - called and wished her a happy birthday
I helped Luke cook eggs for breakfast. Jared came over and helped Debbie clean out and organized the storage shed before winter sets in. We had prayer and read scriptures together on the phone. Rae Lynn went to the gym; Brett went to work and I took the boys and stopped on the way and picked up their friend, Jack, on the way to the skate park. I played with Westin in the small children's park next to the skate park until he got tired and wanted to go to the skate park where his brothers were. Ethan is way more mature than most young men his age. All the boys were excited to get to the skate park and ran as soon as they got out of the SUV except Ethan. He took his scooter and held Westin's hand. He walked with him to the play park for children between 2 and 5 years of age. Westin had his helmet and scooter but Ethan got him to playing and then slipped off to where his brothers and friends were. When Westin got tired of playing he took his helmet and scooter and walked over to the skate park. The attendant had not arrived and all the boys in the park had climbed over the fence. Westin knew how they got in and climbed upon the storage box and then tried to get his scooter over the fence. I took some pictures.
I dropped Ethan and Luke off at Jack's on the way home with Owen, Brody and Westin. Westin was asleep when we arrived home. I brought him in and Rae Lynn put him to bed for his afternoon nap.
Rae Lynn brought dinner home. Brett had to work late and a friend of Rae Lynn's picked her son up and brought Ethan and Luke home.




No comments:
Post a Comment