Sunday, November 15, 2020

20 Nov 2020, Friday

 20 Nov 2020, Friday

Prioritized Daily Task 

8 AM Legacy Center to exercise    

11 AM Pibcoa Clinic 

Debbie and I listened to President Russell M. Nelson talk to the world on YouTube today.  


Have you ever had the experience of waking up in the middle of the night with a distinct thought or impression? Since beginning my ministry as the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I’ve had my share of unexpected awakenings. Many of these have proven to be special and sacred moments from God. I want to share one such experience related to the special video message that was released today, November 20, 2020.

A few weeks ago, I woke in the middle of the night with the thought that I should offer a prayer of gratitude to God for all of His children around the globe. Thoughts flooded my mind of all of the things for which we should be grateful and how expressing that gratitude could become a healing spirit in our lives. As the inspiration came, specific details, including when and how I should share this message, came to my mind and heart. The video message shared today was not one that came by chance; it is one that came from heaven.

..................“Counting our blessings is far better than recounting our problems. No matter our situation, showing gratitude for our privileges is a unique, fast-acting, and long-lasting spiritual prescription.” —President Russell M. Nelson

The healing power of gratitude is a message for everyone. We encourage you to share this video and the invitation with family and friends to flood social media over the next seven days with a wave of gratitude.

Following the Prophet's counsel I am going on Facebook (social media) and posting for the next 7 days what I am thankful for.

Day 1 of things I am grateful for: life and the things that bring joy and happiness which are of the Lord, this earth and all that sustains life, I am grateful for my testimony of God, His work, and my family. #GIVETHANKS

                                                 Sister Alexandra "Alex" McAlpin 





No comments:

Post a Comment