Sunday, May 3, 2020

8 May 2020, Friday

8 May 2020, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task 
Take the roof off the patio in the back yard at Jalna's
UPS store and make copies
Study Hebrew

I did not get sore from climbing up to the "Y" with the Jared, Jodi and some of the grand children the other day but I am sore from cutting and hauling the trees from yesterday.  

I took the fiberglass roof off the outdoor patio at Jalna's.  It had pine needles packed on it.   I had to get most of them off before I started taking the fiberglass sheets off.  Even then the pine needles came down the inside of my shirt and got in the pockets of my overalls and shirt I had one.
I went to Idaho Falls and had copy of the tribute to mothers I put together for all the mother in my life I am close to.
I got Debbie some pink roses and filled the car with gas.
Debbie and Karlene are doing some painting at Jalna's.

JC, Beth's husband, called and asked for me to forgive him for what he has done to Beth, the children and family.  I told him I would forgive him but it is not me he need to be asking to forgive him, it is our Father in Heaven.  He said he has been doing that.  He had stopped in Fresno and talked to Patt, Beth's mother, and asked her to forgive him.  He was on his way to see Beth, Tucker, Maggie and Andrew in San Clemente.

No comments:

Post a Comment