Sunday, May 3, 2020

10 May 2020, Sunday




10 May 2020, Sunday
Prioritized Daily Task 
Sent mother's day tribute to family and friends late last night / early this morning



The children and grandchildren called your Grandmother and my Mother, Granny-bug.  She loved Ora, Elain, me and all her grandchildren so very much and we all knew it.
When we were babies our mothers loved and cared for us.  The love, that is the closest, to the love of God, is this world is that of a mother for her children.  Even among the animals, God has put in the hears of mothers to love their offspring.  When a mother first learn she is with child it is her nature to do all in her power to protect that unborn child.  
It is Satan's goal to take that love out of the heart of a mother.  That is not what God wants.
I remember when we were young going to all-day sangins at the church in Bethel and mother would honor her, mother and father by putting flowers on their graves.  My time on this earth is somewhat limited as to how I can honor my mother who has passed beyond the veil.  I want to do all I can to honor her and have all her children and the grand children love and honor her.  This tribute I hope in some way will do that.
I love you.
Happy Mother's Day

Leonard
Attachment:


FOR ALL THE MOTHERS IN MY LIFE, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE                                                                             In an effort to honor them I am sending this to you, you are an incredibly special mother.  

My mother, Granny-bug, never grew old; her body may have betrayed her with time, but her spirit was always young, loving, happy and free.                                     You have many of these same qualities as Granny-bug and she loved you so very much.

This story paints a picture of you and Granny-bug.                                                             “THE YOUNG MOTHER SET HER FOOT ON THE PATH OF LIFE. ‘IS THE WAY LONG SHE ASKED?’  ‘YES – AND THE WAY IS HARD, AND YOU WILL BE OLD BEFORE YOU REACH THE END OF IT.  BUT THE END WILL BE BETTER THAN THE BEGINNING.’

BUT THE YOUNG MOTHER WAS HAPPY AND WOULD NOT BELIEVE THAT ANYTHING COULD BE BETTER THAN THESE YEARS.  SO, SHE PALYED WITH HER CHILDREN, AND GATHERED FLOWERS FOR THEM ALONG THE WAY, AND BATHED THEM IN CLEAR STREAMS, AND THE SUN SHOWNE ON THEM AND LIFE WAS GOOD.  AND THE YOUNG MOTHER CRIED, ‘NOTHING WILL EVER BE LOVERIER THAN THIS.’

THEN CAME NIGHT, AND STORMS, AND THE PATH WAS DARK, AND THE CHILDREN SHOOK WITH FEAR AND COLD. AND THE MOTHER DREW THEM CLOSE AND COVERED THEM WITH HER MANTLE, AND THE CHILDREN SAID, ‘OH, MOTHER, WE ARE NOT AFRAID FOR YOU ARE NEAR AND NO HARM CAN COME.’ AND THE MOTHER SAID, ‘THIS IS BETTER THAN THE BRIGHTNESS OF DAY, FOR I HAVE TAUGHT MY CHILDREN COURAGE.  TODAY I HAVE GIVEN THEM STREGNTH.’

AND THE NEXT DAY CAME STRANGE CLOUDS WHICH DARKNED THE EARTH---CLOUDS OF WAR AND HATE AND EVIL, AND THE CHILDREN GROPED AND STUMBLED, AND THE MOTHER SAID, ‘LOOK UP, LIFT YOUR EYES TO THE LIGHT.’  AND THE CHILDREN LOOKED AND SAW ABOVE THE CLOUDS AN EVERLASTING GLORY, AND IT GUIDED THEM AND BROUGHT THEM BEYOND THE DARKNESS. AND THAT NIGHT, THE MOTHER SAID, ‘THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF ALL FOR I HAVE ‘FOR I HAVE SHOWN MY CHILDREN GOD.’

AND THE DAYS WENT ON, AND THE WEEKS AND THE MONTHS AND THE YEARS, AND THE MORHTER GREW OLD, AND SHE WAS LITTLE AND BENT.  BUT HER CHILDREN WERE TALL AND STRONG AND WALKED WITH COURAGE.  AND WHEN THE WAY WAS HARD, THEY HELPED THEIR MOTHER, AND WHEN THE WAY WAS ROUGH, THEY LIFTED HER, FOR SHE WAS AS LIGHT AS A FETHER, AND AT LAST THEY CAME TO A HILL, AND BEYOND THIS HILL THEY COULD SEE A SHINNING ROAD AND GOLDEN GATES FLUND WIDE.
AND THE MOTHER SAID, ‘I HAVE REACHED THE END OF MY JOURNEY.  AND NOW I KNOW THAT THE END IS BETTER THAN THE BEGINNING, FOR MY CHILDREN CAN WALK ALONE, AND THEIR CHILDREN AFTER THEM.’
AND THE CHILDREN SAID, ‘YOU WILL ALWAYS WALK WITH US, MOTHER, EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH THE GATES.’
AND THEY STOOD AND WATCHED HER AS SHE WENT ON ALONE, AND THE GATES CLOSED AFTER HER.  AND THEY SAID, ‘WE CANNOT SEE HER, BUT SHE IS WITH US STILL.  A MOTHER LIKE OURS IS MORE THAN A MEMORY, SHE IS A LIVING PRESENCE.’”

Suffer the little children come unto me


                                                   Granny-bug at age 70 +


MOM is Mind Over Matter
            Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of these, ye have done it unto me

I DID A SIMILAR TRIBUTE TO DEBBIE

This is a special day and I want you to know, that I know, you are a very special mother.  That is why I have put this tribute together, to honor you.  
We all deserve and want to be loved.  When we were babies our mothers loved and cared for us.  The love, that is the closest, to the love of God, is this world is that of a mother for her children.  Even among the animals, God has put in the hears of mothers to love their offspring.  When a mother first learn she is with child it is her nature to do all in her power to protect that unborn child.  
It is Satan's goal to take that love out of the heart of a mother.  That is not what God wants.
My time on this earth is somewhat limited as to how I can honor my mother because she has passed beyond the veil, but not yours.  
I want to help you in anyway I can to honor your mother and have the children and grand children love and honor you.
I love you.
Happy Mother's Day
Leonard
Attachment:

FOR ALL THE MOTHERS IN MY LIFE, PAST, PRESENT
AND FUTURE
In an effort to honor them I am sending this to you, you are an
incredibly special mother.
My mother, Granny-bug, never grew old; her body may have betrayed her with
time, but her spirit was always young, loving, happy and free.
You have many of these same qualities as Granny-bug and I love you so very
much.
This story paints a picture of you and Granny-bug.
“THE YOUNG MOTHER SET HER FOOT ON THE PATH OF LIFE. ‘IS THE WAY LONG
SHE ASKED?’ ‘YES – AND THE WAY IS HARD, AND YOU WILL BE OLD BEFORE YOU
REACH THE END OF IT. BUT THE END WILL BE BETTER THAN THE BEGINNING.’
BUT THE YOUNG MOTHER WAS HAPPY AND WOULD NOT BELIEVE THAT
ANYTHING COULD BE BETTER THAN THESE YEARS. SO, SHE PALYED WITH HER
CHILDREN, AND GATHERED FLOWERS FOR THEM ALONG THE WAY, AND BATHED
THEM IN CLEAR STREAMS, AND THE SUN SHOWNE ON THEM AND LIFE WAS
GOOD. AND THE YOUNG MOTHER CRIED, ‘NOTHING WILL EVER BE LOVERIER
THAN THIS.’
THEN CAME NIGHT, AND STORMS, AND THE PATH WAS DARK, AND THE
CHILDREN SHOOK WITH FEAR AND COLD. AND THE MOTHER DREW THEM CLOSE
AND COVERED THEM WITH HER MANTLE, AND THE CHILDREN SAID, ‘OH,
MOTHER, WE ARE NOT AFRAID FOR YOU ARE NEAR AND NO HARM CAN COME.’
AND THE MOTHER SAID, ‘THIS IS BETTER THAN THE BRIGHTNESS OF DAY, FOR I
HAVE TAUGHT MY CHILDREN COURAGE. TODAY I HAVE GIVEN THEM STREGNTH.’
AND THE NEXT DAY CAME STRANGE CLOUDS WHICH DARKNED THE EARTH---
CLOUDS OF WAR AND HATE AND EVIL, AND THE CHILDREN GROPED AND
STUMBLED, AND THE MOTHER SAID, ‘LOOK UP, LIFT YOUR EYES TO THE LIGHT.’
AND THE CHILDREN LOOKED AND SAW ABOVE THE CLOUDS AN EVERLASTING
GLORY, AND IT GUIDED THEM AND BROUGHT THEM BEYOND THE DARKNESS.

AND THAT NIGHT, THE MOTHER SAID, ‘THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF ALL FOR I HAVE
‘FOR I HAVE SHOWN MY CHILDREN GOD.’
AND THE DAYS WENT ON, AND THE WEEKS AND THE MONTHS AND THE YEARS,
AND THE MORHTER GREW OLD, AND SHE WAS LITTLE AND BENT. BUT HER
CHILDREN WERE TALL AND STRONG AND WALKED WITH COURAGE. AND WHEN
THE WAY WAS HARD, THEY HELPED THEIR MOTHER, AND WHEN THE WAY WAS
ROUGH, THEY LIFTED HER, FOR SHE WAS AS LIGHT AS A FETHER, AND AT LAST
THEY CAME TO A HILL, AND BEYOND THIS HILL THEY COULD SEE A SHINNING
ROAD AND GOLDEN GATES FLUND WIDE.
AND THE MOTHER SAID, ‘I HAVE REACHED THE END OF MY JOURNEY. AND NOW I
KNOW THAT THE END IS BETTER THAN THE BEGINNING, FOR MY CHILDREN CAN
WALK ALONE, AND THEIR CHILDREN AFTER THEM.’
AND THE CHILDREN SAID, ‘YOU WILL ALWAYS WALK WITH US, MOTHER, EVEN
WHEN YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH THE GATES.’
AND THEY STOOD AND WATCHED HER AS SHE WENT ON ALONE, AND THE GATES
CLOSED AFTER HER. AND THEY SAID, ‘WE CANNOT SEE HER, BUT SHE IS WITH US
STILL. A MOTHER LIKE OURS IS MORE THAN A MEMORY, SHE IS A LIVING
PRESENCE.’”

Suffer the little children come unto me



Debbie with her sister, Karlene

Debbie and her husband, me



Debbie in India 

Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of these, ye have done it unto me

At noon we had a sacrament meeting with Joe L., Karlene and their family by video conferencing.  Later they Jalna drove over for Mother's Day dinner.  Later in the evening after my Hebrew language class Nick Bar-O-Q some ribs and we had a picnic at his house.  The children played in the yard with Nick and Tanner.  Debbie and I took a plated over to Jalna's.  Debbie made an angel food cake and included  a piece with strawberries and whip-cream for her.





No comments:

Post a Comment