Sunday, May 24, 2020

27 May 2020, Wednesday

27 May 2020, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task 
AJ Garcia with The Heating and Cooling Guys in Provo, UT 801-396-9744
Brian with Fire Service mobile 801-870-7472  work Sandy Ut 801-676-8850
Brian live in Thanksgiving Point in Lehi
10 AM meet Brian with fire services to inspect sprinkler system at cabin (he will call when leaving his home in Lehi to drive up the Heber)  
On the way up to the cabin in Timber Lakes, Heber City I got behind one of The Heating and Cooling Guys from Provo.  Their phone number was painted on the van.  I have been trying for two weeks or more to get a heating and A/C company to come up to the cabin and give me an estimate on service and repairs.  Devin Cylde will not take my call or the office will not return my call. I tried two other heating and A/C companies Jordan and Conner in Heber and neither have returned my call.   I called the phone number 801-396-9744 pained on The Heating and Cooling Guys service van and talked to the dispatcher,  I asked if they would have the driver go up to the cabin in Heber, Timber Lakes, and give us an estimate for servicing and repair work on our heating and A/C.  I got behind the van somewhere on the 4 lane on US 189 at the Heber City Airport.  I stayed on the phone with the dispatcher.  When the van got to the intersection of Hwy 40 it pulled into the Sinclair Gas station.  The dispatcher talked to the driver, A.J. Garcia.  He went to the bathroom.  When he came out he was authorized to follow me up to the cabin.  
We arrived before Brian and AJ took pictures of the outside A/C unit and checked the heating unit inside the cabin off from the laundry room.  He will give us a price on pouring a new pad on the outside of the house for the A/C unit and servicing the heating and A/C for the entire cabin.  
I called Michael and got the password for the Wi-Fi so AJ could talk to the dispatcher.  
Brian checked and inspected the sprinkler system.  Everything passed but the system needs more anti-freeze in the sprinkler line to get it down to -40 F.  It is now at about -4 F.   He will come back in September and add the anti-freeze (or something similar) to the system. 
George and Laura went to look again at homes with the Realtor.  Samantha, Alex, Clara and Allison went to visit their Gourley cousins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment