23 May 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
9 PM Debbie, Shelby and Libby drove two cars to airport to get George, Laura and the children and bring them home here
Jared, Jamie, and the girls came over and helped clean the house, yard and patio getting it ready for Samantha's graduation party
Debbie, Shelby and Libby helped me wash 3 vehicles, Michael's Land Rover, George's Audi and our Outback.
I am still studying Hebrew everyday except Sunday when I don't have much of a choice class (next semester I will not take a class if it is on Sunday)
Debbie, Shelby and Libby drove to the SLC Airport and picked Laura, George and the children, Samantha, Alex, Clara and Allison up. They came home; Debbie had dinner prepared for them. Afterwards we visited and had family prayer. Debbie and I read and studied scriptures, had prayer together and to bed about midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment