7 Mar 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task
7 PM Hale Theater
1 AM Brackan, Katie (Higham) Abram and Maverick, Sawyer, Nettie and Betsy, baby
5 Important Questions to
ask:
What was the
best/worst thing that happened to you this week?
Is there anything I
can pray for on your behalf?
What’s been on your
mind lately?”
Did you accomplish
what you wanted to this week?
Any goals I can follow
up with you on?
Debbie and I had prayer and read scriptures this morning. Debbie sent me 5 excellent thought provoking questions to ask to help family and friends we talk with. I went to the gym; Tylee's parents picked her up later. Debbie stayed home with her until if finished at the gym and met her at Wells Fargo to get some papers notarized she took to Edward Jones for her Idaho Teacher's retirement to be rolled over into her IRA. When we got home and had lunch Jared, Porter, Tate, Max and Jack came over to pick Tylee up. Jared got the pressure washer out of his trailer and the air/leaf blower from the outside storage building. He pressure washed the floor mats in his truck and our street in front of the house. At 2:15 Debbie went to get her hair fixed at the beauty shop. I studied Hebrew, called and talked to Michael and Autumn and called and talked to Beth. I took Debbie to Panda Express for dinner and we went to Hale Theater in Orem to see the play, Strictly Ballroom, the musical at 7:30 PM. The play and theater were well done. When we got home we read scriptures and had prayer. We got to bed about midnight and Brackan, Katie (Higham) Abram and Maverick, Sawyer, Nettie and baby Betsy got in about 1 to 1:30 AM and spent the night. Debbie and I left the front door unlock and lights on outside and the lower level for them to sleep. We got to bed about 11 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment