19 Mar 2020, Thursday
Prioritized Daily Task
Michael McAlpin's 44th birthday
Debbie and I had prayer, read more about the restoration, showered, shaved and called Michael. I left a message wishing him a happy birthday. I also sent him a text. Debbie and I went to FedEx and mailed Abby's a birthday present and card. We also filled out, signed and notarized Pursey, Idaho Teachers Retirement, forms again and sent them by FedEx. We took it to Orem to Jeff's office at Edward D. Jones. I slipped it under the door. The office was closed because of the conorvirus but she secretary was there. She will get it faxed today, the money will be transferred from Debbie's attouct with Persey to Debbie's IRA account with Edward D. Jones. We got home, Debbie fixed breakfast. We spent the day at home and at 6:30 pm PST Michael, Autumn, Matthew, Melodie, Beth, Rae Lynn, Brett and all the grand children except Sister Alexandra McAlpin all joined on line through Zoom. Patt and Redge were also on with everyone. We sang and wished Michael a happy 44th birthday. Next Wednesday, the 25th, about the same time as today we will do it again with Beth. Tonight Debbie and I watched one child nation documentary policy in China that lasted about 35 years, 1979 to 2015. Debbie and I read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed about 11:30 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment