11 Mar 2020, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Call Brad Gayle for prescription to Call Aetna Pharmacy - refill thyroid medicine
Debbie and I had prayer and listened to more on the restoration. Karlene cooked breakfast for everyone. Afterwards Debbie took breakfast Jalna and helped her with the electrodes for her to go and serve at the Shelly Senior Center for lunch. Later she and Karlene went for a walk and at noon she, Karlene and their brother Reed rode up to check on the work at the condo in Island park and talk about their plans with their mother and the farm and other property such as the land at Swan Valley. I talked to Elain today. She is in Atlanta with Ryan, Blake and the girls. Ryan's company has shut down the filming of the Rock movie with Douglas Johnson as the star, because of the coronavirus. I went for a walk beside the river and up to Reed's. I stopped and talked to a neighbor, Mr. Pinrose, who lives in the curve of the road next to the river. He was out pruning his apple trees. Laura Searle stopped on her way home from school and picking up a grand daughter and talked for a few minutes. Debbie, Karlene and Reed got back before 5 PM. I called and getting the doctor to order a refill of my Levothyroxine 125 mg. I also ordered another 2 oz. inhaler of Glutathione and bottle of Airbone from Amazon prime. Debbie is going over to take food and check on her mother. Debbie and I are fasting until noon tomorrow for the coronavirus in Italy and others around the world. General Conference will be broadcast but not open for attendees; the same for our stake conference this month, March 21 and 22. I worked on a proposal to send to Andy about a tax 1099 exchange of nursing homes and land in Georgia. I worked on genealogy before going back to work on Hebrew. Karlene's dog is getting better from getting bitten and torn by Nick and Keley's larger dog. The electrode machine with patches is helping Jalna with the pain in her back. Debbie and I watched a movie on TV, read scriptures and had prayer before going to bed about 11 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment