24 Mar 2020, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Tommy McKinney's birthday
Order flowers for Beth 40th birthday tomorrow
Debbie and I were up at 7:30 AM, had prayer and listened to a recording of the Female Relief Society organization in 1842 and the Nauvoo Temple. Beth called. Later Debbie and I ordered and sent her flowers and balloons for her birthday tomorrow. I called Tommy McKinney and wished him a happy 66th happy birthday. Elain called from NY. She is with James, Inez and Betty at Ryan and Blake's. I talked to Ora. Her daughter Amy is sick but not with the coronavirus but they think Avery, Susan's daughter, has the virus. They did the test last week but the results have not come back. Debbie is decorating for Easter. I cooked lunch for us and then went to Costco, got gas for the Outback and bought a few groceries.
No comments:
Post a Comment