3 Apr 2020, Friday
Prioritized Daily Task
Matthew called today about charges on my American Express bill he received. The card is an old one I used when I was helping him with Exit Realty Idaho. The account number is 372377101727008, cvc 4067 and expires Dec. 2024. There were two charges made in March to Microsoft. Someone has found access to the card. I have not used in it years. Matthew's American Express card is attached to it; that is how he saw the two charges. I called Microsoft fraud department and they gave me a case number 1498062032. I called American Express and they are removing the charges and I will not be charged for these two charges. Matthew has used his American Express card attached to mine for about 10 years as his business card. He is making a copy of all the statements from the beginning and later I will cancel the card. If I were to cancel it not he nor I would have access to those business expenses.
Emailed Chase Garcia who is in federal prison near Durham, NC and gave him information on how to watch or listen to general conference tomorrow and Sunday.
Debbie and I went for a walk around the neighbor hood and she quizzed me on Hebrew vocabulary. It is a beautiful day.
In the mail today, Debbie received notice her Persi, Idaho Teacher's Retirement Account has been transferred to her Edward Jones IRA account.
No comments:
Post a Comment