Saturday, March 14, 2020

21 Mar 2020, Saturday

21 Mar 2020, Saturday
Prioritized Daily Task 

I was up about 7 AM and had prayer.  Later Debbie called and we had prayer.  Today's study is about the restoration and D&C 110.  I worked on genealogy.  Texted Ryan and asked him to wished Abby a happy 13th birthday.  (Tomorrow is her birthday)  I did not eat breakfast to later.  Worked some on genealogy and emails.  I studied Hebrew and am about to get caught up with the class.   I ate lunch and a lite dinner.   I texted Casey and spoke with his son, my neighbor this evening, about getting together for sacrament tomorrow.  They are going to be out of town visiting family.  I watched a few minutes of TV about dinner time and then went back to studying.  I texted Debbie.  She has been washing and scrubbing walls where the boys, Cache and Cooper's rooms are.  She and Jodi did the girls, Shelby and Libby's, closet yesterday with the organizers and shelving Debbie brought from the Container store in SLC.  Debbie called and we read scriptures, had prayer and read more catching up on the restoration of the Church schedule before General Conference next month.  It was about midnight before I got to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment