18 Mar 2020, Wednesday
Prioritized Daily Task
9:30 Debbie's PT Appointment
Check with Matthew about his employment
Debbie and I were waken a little after 7 AM by something falling to the floor and the bed shaking. It was a 5.7 earthquake centered at Magna about 10 miles west of the Salt Lake Airport,15 miles west of Salt Lake City and about 25 to 30 miles from Lehi.
Debbie and I had prayer and read more about the restoration. We had prayer, talke to the children and read more about the restoration of the Gospel. We ate breakfast and Debbie went to her physical therapy appointment at 9:30 AM. I spent the day studying and talked to Autumn about getting someone to put the flooring down at the cabin and someone to stain the outside. The railing etc. also needs to be replaced. I talked to Matthew and he got he job he was applying for as a sales representative. He will be working in southern California. With Matt's help I got my keyboard unlocked. Debbie and I had dinner, watched a little TV, studied, had prayer and read scriptures before going to bed about 11 PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment