8 Sep 2020, Tuesday
Prioritized Daily Task
Subaru Outback serviced Doug Smith Subaru in American Fork at 76,500 miles
Get slow air leak in left front tire repaired (a thorn punctured the side-wall and could not be repaired. I called Tony Traveller, Jodi's husband, who bought the tires for us through his auto repair company. There was no road hazard warranty. I could not put a new tire on to replace the old one because the other 3 tires were smaller in diameter and would or could cause transmission or wheel drive problems. Both Tony and the mechanic at Les Schwab tole me the same thing separately.
Check with Andy about fire rated paint or adding another layer of sheetrock in the new nursing home - The state fire marshal OKed fire-rated paint for the ceilings. This will save time getting the building licensed and patients from the Cedartown Nursing Home moved in.
I had to send in more documents to Wells Fargo Brokerage to be able to trade options. This time I applied for the highest clearance to through my brokerage account.
I found out from Matthew that Samantha and her girl friends had boys up to the cabin over the weekend. Debbie found out from Laura, Sam's mother, the same thing. Laura has grounded her and she will not be using the cabin again.
Pack for our trip tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment